Friday, September 28, 2007

Thing 20 YouTube

Until I experimented with YouTube for this project, I had not bothered with ever looking at a video. Now I know why; it could become addictive. I found it easy to search by using the search box. I don't plan to use it much so this will be sufficient. I noticed that tags are used so searching should always be easy.

My first search was for Garrison Keillor. I enjoyed the results very much and included a video on this blog of a nostalgic song for me. I did this before writing this post so it is listed separately.

I also looked for a few author interviews and enjoyed the interview with Bill Bryson about his newest book very much. Perhaps author interviews from YouTube and also library generated (local authors) could be used on library websites.

No comments: