Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thing 7 Technology Talk

After my grandson was born, I, of course, needed a digital camera. I like being able to take many shots of the same event and being able to erase those I don't want. I also have started to photograph the best flowers in my garden. For this project, I signed up for Flickr and have used it for some "things". I have been using Snapfish for a year to share my photos and see those taken by other family members. It is a great way of having a backup place to store favorite photos which are accessible from any computer.

Google Doc is something I hadn't heard of till about 10 days ago when I did thing 18. Since then I read about it in the Sun paper and my sister told me she had just learned about it from our brother. She has a laptop without Office and will find Google Doc a valuable service. I will use it with my family also.

No comments: